Here is my first Wine and Love Post. Nora is great and hosts this every week. Anyone can participate - feel free to grab the badge and link up on her site!
- Majorly slipping up on my healthy eating plan.
- Being so tired and burnt out I have no motivation to do anything at work or at home or for fun.
- A general sense of feeling lost, and unsure that I am doing the right thing or making the right choices.
- Graduation. Our students are graduating today, and to see how well-adjusted, kind, intelligent and just generally awesome our sixth graders are makes me so happy and thankful for the job I have.
- My pooch, Cleo. She seems so happy and lovey lately - which is not normal for her. I love puppy snuggles!
- Scoring two bar stools from Urban Home on Craigslist for $25 bucks. Yep, $12.50 each, and they retail for $59 at the store. They need a little work, but they are completely salvageable. They look like that, except the fabric is blue.
- Vlogging! I recorded my intro for 20SB and it was really awkward but also fun. I am excited to use the medium more - if only just for fun! Click here to see the videos of everyone who participated.
Peace, love & puppies,